- Custom Map Scripting! Now Maps can have their own scripting attached to it, useful when you want to define player and object spawn points, or specific peculiarities on the map.
- New setting on Package.toml's:
force_no_map_scriptwill force the Map Scripting to do not load.
- Added a Initial Loading Screen to the game.
- We are adding all Scripting related code into our Official GitHub!
- nanos-world-lua-lib: Default Library which will load with all Packages.
- nanos-world-testing-map-script: Testing Map specific scripting (with spawn points for character and props/weapons).
- nanos-world-sandbox: Sandbox default Package scripting.
- nanos-world-weapons: Default Weapon Pack with default weapons configuration.
- Now if a setting is missing from any config.toml, it will trow a warning and add the missing setting (instead of giving an error).
- We've added the missing used Assets into the NanosDefaultAssets Pack, now all assets used in Testing Session are in there: https://docs.nanos.world/getting_started/Assets#nanosworld-s-default-asset-pack.
- Now if you try to set an Invalid Asset type to an Entity which requires another type, an error will be thrown on the server.
- Fixed a bug causing NanosDefaultAssets to do not be reference correctly.