We want you!
We want you to become a part of our journey! We are currently looking for Level Designers, 3D Artists and Designers. Other disciplines are also welcomed!
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a short description of yourself and knowledge level to “malte.s[at]nanos[dot]io”, or “Malte S” in Discord.
What can you expect?
A Great Team and Atmosphere: We offer an open-minded team with a very friendly atmosphere and a lot of passion to create. We have invested a lot of money in this project and you can be sure we won't give up! Being a part of this project means that your time will not be wasted. It is very important to us that you give us your opinion!
Profit Share: Please note that we are working on this project only semi-professional and we cannot offer you a regular paid job. Becoming a part of “nanos world” means that, depending on your contribution, you may earn a profit share.
Own Time Management: Lastly, everyone in our team has a job or is a student. We know that there will be times where you will be inactive due to personal reasons such as killer exams at the end of a semester. Don't worry: We will support you! We acknowledge that you can organize your time better than we can!
What do we expect?
- Creating 3D Weapon meshes.
- Creating 3D Static meshes to be used as Props.
- Creating 3D Vehicle Skeletal meshes (not necessarily required).
- Creating 3D Character meshes based on UE4 Mannequin Skeleton (not necessarily required).
- Creating animations to be used by all Characters meshes createdTake into account performance and optmizations for open world games (not necessarily required).
- Working in standardizing assets/meshes to follow a design/skeleton pattern.
- Working on designing playable, fun and open world maps in Unreal Engine.
- Talent for art, understanding of color, texture, and light, and how these elements work together.
- Taking into account performance and optimizations for open world games.
- Being able to create wonderful pictures.
- Being able to create some video footage (not required).
We are looking forward to your application!
Your nanos world team.